Disclosure log - 2012
Our disclosure log contains information about applications made under the Right to Information Act (RTI Act) to the department.
Some documents may have details removed, or pages that are blank, because the information is either irrelevant or exempt under the RTI Act.
There may be documents that are currently only available in.pdf format. Should you be unable to read this format please email email@example.com (include information for contact by phone, email or in writing). We will endeavour to meet all reasonable requests for an alternate hardcopy format of the document, free of charge.
|Disclosure number||Date of decision||Topic / Information released|
|340/5/2479||29 March 2012|
All briefs and memos prepared for senior Departmental officers (i.e. ADG, DDG, DG) and/or the Minister for Education in relation to the School Wide Behaviour Support Program.
Documents released under 340-5-2479 90M
|340/5/2645||21 August 2012|
- All documents created since 1 January 2009 in relation to the nomination process of skilled migrants under 886 visa by the Queensland government. This should include but not limited to policies/procedures/memorandums:
- on how nominees are kept informed of the status of their nomination including the offer and withdrawal of their nominations and a deemed decision resulting from the failure of contacting the Department;
- that outlines the requirement of informing the Department of their visa Transaction Reference Number (TRN) within one (1) year and how that is communicated to the nominees and their registered migrant agents;
- on the process of natural justice in relation to the nomination process; and
- on the appeal's process arising from the failure of satisfying the requirement of informing the Department of the nominee's visa TRN.
- All documents created since 1 January 2009 in relation to the provision of Form 1100 to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship, and whether nominees who had not provided their visa TRN were invited to do so within a period of time, and if any reminders or deadlines were provided to nominees.
Documents released under 340-5-2645 415K
|340/5/2669||11 October 2012|
All documents relating to the Windaroo Valley State High School subject selection process for Year 10 students
Documents released under 340-5-2669 2.1M
|340/5/2673||3 October 2012|
All documents created between 1 January 2011 and 30 August 2012 in relation to Mr David Moore
Documents released under 340-5-2673 511K
|340/5/2679||12 October 2012|
All documents created between May 1990 and September 1991 including but not limited to all correspondence, internal memos, briefing notes and file notes relating to:
- the Department of Health's request to the Department of Education to excise and transfer to the Department of Health a portion of Brisbane Central State School Reserve R.650;
- any objections made by the Principal of Brisbane Central State School to the excise and transfer to the Department of Health of a portion of Brisbane Central State School Reserve R.650; and
- the March 1991 approval by the Minister of Education of the excise and transfer to the Department of Health of a portion of Brisbane Central State School Reserve R.650.
- A copy of any Department of Education guidelines and policies relating to the inter-agency transfer of government land in force during the period May 1990 to October 1991.
Documents released under 340-5-2679 574K
|340/5/2695||3 December 2012|
- the report prepared by the Training Ombudsman on the review of school-based trainees in the sport and recreation industry ('the Report'); and
- all documents disclosing any consequences for students already enrolled/registered in the sport and recreation industry such as information about whether any trainees have been required to cease their enrolment/registration.
Documents released under 340-5-2695 4.9M
^ Top of page
This page was last reviewed on 23 Jun 2015 at 01:53PM